Monday, February 1, 2010

Reaction Time: "Lockdown"

"So, what's done is done." "That's right."

FATE VERSUS SCIENCE. Gah. I GET IT.

I'm not actually angry about it. It's the headache talking. It's more that I want PROGRESS from the story. I know this is set-up for Jack and Locke's split, for some dramatic episode (ie the finale), and that the build-up has to be gradual. I know that, and I want that. But I want it NOW. I want resolution so they will stop bickering.

So based on that map, there has to be what, 7 or 8 other DHARMA hatches on the island?? We have Swan, the one where the Tailies were, and the medical facility from "Maternity Leave".

And dear Henry Gale is full of shit. Who saw that coming? Just me? Just everyone? HE'S AN OTHER DUMBASSES (I'll get the medicine to stop talking soon, I swear).

Locke investigated Nadia's house. So she is alive - I thought Sayid said she was dead earlier in the series? I thought the US/Australian government people were just lying to him about her being in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment