Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reflecting Before Season 6 Begins

Today is February 2nd, 2010. Supposedly something big is happening tonight??

Right. Season 6 of LOST premieres tonight. If my entries are any indication...I haven't finished the series yet. I'm not heartbroken - I had accepted this fact over the weekend, during my 5 hour Season 1 finale. But considering I've made it through 43 episodes, more than a 1/3 of the way through the series, I'd say I've done quite well. And just because Season 6 premieres tonight doesn't mean I'm planning on slowing down. I want to be caught up as soon as possible. Progress will likely slow down over the week, since I have to work (to pay my rent) and have to make a trip back home over the weekend.

When I first started writing this, I hadn't decided yet if I wanted to watch tonight. I have a fairly good knowledge of what's occurring...but not what it should be. But after rationalizing all day, it was obvious. I'm watching. I've gone into the series knowing several of the twists and turns. This is NEW. I don't want to find out what happens from another recap. I want to see it myself, and build off of that. Confusing for sure, but I wanted to finish this project so I could enjoy this last season along with everyone else. Dammit, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment