Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reaction Time: "Abandoned"

Oh dude, seriously, they slept together?! That sand can not be comfortable!

Ugh, this is just awkward. Look, I get it. You don't have much hope of escaping, you've pretty much established a life on the island. But in my mind, you've got more important worries. You know, like escaping. Staying alive. Helping Claire with the baby, or in the garden, or down in the Hatch. NOT GETTING BUSY ON THE BEACH.

Oh boy. So Jack was the doctor in charge of resuscitating Shannon's father in "Man of Science, Man of Faith"...he was the one who crashed into Sarah's car...yikes. Karma. Fate. How many of those words do we want to toss around?

I know I wanted Shannon dead since...the beginning, but that was sad.

And my main gripe - THEY GIVE SHANNON A HEART AND THEN THEY FREAKING KILL HER?! I'm more pissed about what its going to do to Sayid than I am about her actually dying.
I think it was a cheap shot - give a character some redemption, some redeeming qualities, AND THEN WE'LL KILL THEM.

I don't even remember what else happened...oh yeah, Ana Lucia is a crotchety bitch. Libby is pretty cool. That's about it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment