Friday, January 29, 2010

Reaction Time: "Whatever the Case May Be"

Thanks LOST for actually getting me to yelp outloud with those bodies at the bottom of the waterfall. Yeeeeeeesh.

I'm trying to get rid of my dumb comments regarding characters and trying to stick solely to important things, especially with regards to plot and storylines. But can I say - Shannon? Still want her dead. K?

Kate WOULD get her jollies in the middle of a bank robbery. Another character who's starting to annoy me. She's terrible at acting innocent. Actually, she's not that great at acting in general. I saw that bank twist a mile away. Again - what's the appeal boys?!

And don't think safety deposit box 815 didn't escape notice. C'mon. I'm new to this but I'm not stupid. And all that trouble for a plane figurine?!

This episode made my migraine worse. I miss Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment